- Product Description
Designed to treat most anatomical areas, including elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders, among others, in a 14-hour average patient wear time. 80mA-min.
- The IontoPatch is an extended time-released electronic transdermal (iontophoretic) drug delivery medical device manufactured and marketed by Travanti Medical
- Treats most areas including elbows, knees, wrists, feet and shoulders
- 14-hour average patient wear time
- Extended time-released iontophoresis
- Features an innovative, self-contained battery that produces an electric current to carry drug molecules non-invasively across the skin and to underlying tissue
- Drug delivery is shut off automatically when the prescribed dosage has been administered
- The IontoPatch is single-use and disposable
- No charging station or controller is needed
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.